|What triggers migraines? |
|There are over one hundred factors which influence your likeliness to experience a migraine attack; these "migraine triggers" vary by patient. The most common migraine headache triggers are:
- Scents, including perfumes, soaps, detergents, flowers, or chemical fumes.
- Loud noises, such as construction site building and iPod music.
- Bright lights from fluorescent bulbs, glaring white backgrounds, and black and white patterns, such as stripes and zigzags, often trigger migraines.
- Changes in weather, including precipitation, barometric pressure, and temperature trigger migraines.
- Inconsistent lifestyle habits trigger migraines- different sleep schedules and eating at irregular times of the day, for example.
- Shifting hormones, such as during pregnancy, menopause, or adolescence may trigger migraines.
- Food sources, including aged foods with tyramine (wine, cheese, and overripe fruit), chocolate, foods containing nitrates (dried salami, smoked fish), MSG, dairy products, gluten, and nightshade vegetables (eggplant, tomatoes).
|What is a migraine attack?|
|It is unproven exactly what causes "migraine attacks," but scientists understand that it has to do with blood vessel contractions, various fluctuations in the brain, and inherited brain defects. A migraine attack occurs with or without head pain, and may include other symptoms:
- Severe nausea
- Stomach cramps
- Eye pain
- Aura- stroke-like symptoms, including speech slurs, disorientation, temporary partial paralysis, visual and olfactory hallucinations, muscular feebleness, loss of consciousness
|How are migraines different from other headaches?|
|Migraines are a neurological disorder, where other headaches happen because of muscular tension, sinuses, or painkiller addiction.|
|What clinical studies are there for natural ingredients for migraine sufferers?|
|Listed below there are several double-blind scientific studies of natural ingredients for migraine sufferers.
|What is Migravent?|
|Migravent is a non-prescription dietary supplement containing active natural ingredients that help support healthy neurological function.|
|What ingredients are in Migravent, and how do they help support healthy nutrition?|
|How is Migravent different from other products?|
|The ingredients in Migravent act as to enhance the overall nutritional state in migraine sufferers. Migravent complies with the International Headache Society's (IHS) recommendation that migraine patients who experience more than two migraine headaches in each month use natural supplements as part of their management plan.|
|Do I need my doctor's approval to take Migravent?|
|Because Migravent is a natural dietary supplement, it does not require a prescription. However, if you are taking any other medications, we recommend that you discuss any possible drug interactions with a qualified headache specialist or general practitioner.|
|How much should I take?|
|One bottle of Migravent contains 60 easy-to-swallow soft gel capsules. For adults, take one capsule three times daily with meals. |
|Couldn't I take these supplements separately? |
|Migravent contains a specialized formula of beneficial ingredients and herbs that support healthy neurological function when taken together in one dose. Many supplements vary in efficiency and quality; with Migravent, you are getting the optimal dose, safety, and distinct quality advised by leading headache specialists and neurologists.|
|Does Migravent contain pyrrolizidine alkaloids? |
|Migravent's butterbur is free of pyrrolizidine alkaloids.|
|Is Migravent gluten-free? |
|Yes, Migravent is completely gluten-free and devoid of any cross-contamination with glutinous ingredients. |
|What kind of gelatin do you use?|
|Our soft gels are made of fish gelatin derived from tilapia. |
|Is Migravent safe?|
|Migravent is as safe as any other over-the-counter products available at your local pharmacy, and in most instances, even safer. Migravent is healthful and non-addictive, unlikely to cause "rebound headaches," and produces no hazardous or mood-altering side effects. |
|Are there any side effects of using Migravent?|
|Side effects are rare, but worth noting:
- If you experience any unusual allergic reactions, such as vomiting, nausea, jaundice, or pain, please discontinue use and consult your physician immediately.
- Mild diarrhea or other stomach upset is sometimes a reaction to magnesium. For that reason, we recommend you take Migravent with food to avoid possible stomach irritation.
- Slight urine discoloration is a reaction to riboflavin.
|Is Migravent safe to take with other medications? |
|Migravent should not cause any drug interactions. Nevertheless, please consult your physician if you are currently taking any medications with Migravent. |
|Is Migravent safe for children?|
|We are unable to recommend giving Migravent to persons under twelve years of age. However, if you feel that your child would benefit from taking Migravent, please consult with your physician or neurologist before ordering.|
|Can I take Migravent when I'm pregnant or nursing?|
|Do not take this product while pregnant or nursing. Always consult with your physician or OB-GYN. |
|Is there anyone who shouldn't take Migravent? |
|If you are pregnant, nursing a baby or have liver disease do not take Migravent. It is recommended to always consult with your doctor before taking Migravent or any other over-the-counter product.|
|Is Migravent effective? |
|Numerous clinical studies have demonstrated that natural ingredients help the nutritional state of migraine sufferers. |
|How long does it take before Migravent starts to work, and how long until I see results? |
|Many patients who take Migravent notice the effects after one month . However, that is not always the case; most first-time Migravent users begin experiencing their first signs of effect only after completing a two-month regimen of Migravent nutritional supplementation as instructed.|
|Allergen Information |
|Product contains soy and fish gelatin.|